Tuesday 12 November 2013

Some new cards and paintings,enjoy???
If you would like to buy something,just let me know : nataliedueker@msn.com :) thank you :):):)
It could me you know some,but anyway :) :) :)
I never make the same cards,thougt they are similar,so just give me your favorite colors or that from whom get the card and i will make it,give me just two to three day's and it is ready to send. Prices are different,a normal (well normal,hihi) it will cost about 20 €,it deepend how big it will be,a bookcard is about 38 €,everything will ship very carefully,and the price international is about 17.5€ and national it will be 9.5€,i can combine cards for shipping and the shipment will be the same(sorry if it is a bit higher but i can't do it different because they are so fragile!
If you to my Youtube-channel : Natalie Düker or NatalieBramasole,you can see a video with some exsamples of bookcards,just look,and you can decide wich kind you would like in your colors(i always recomand colors that combines with your interrieur :)
I also make classeurs,euhm,pockets...for recepies,addresses and phonenumpers,something you want to order in a pocket ,very very usefull




Have a nice day and be blessed :)
Yours sincerily
Natalie 








































No comments:

Post a Comment